Well, here we are. December 31, 2008. Well, some of those who will read this are already in the new year. Yes, I haven't updated in over two months. No, I haven't done much in those two months. :P
- More in-depth QuickTime support
- Raw Sound is supported
- Cinepak almost works :P
- Some fixes to screen updating in Riven
Yup, that's it! :P
- Got The Manhole 5.25"
- I programmed the reader for its resources, but I can't get scripts to work
Yeah, that's it there too. I've not had time for much lately. :\
Now, for the future!
2009 Goals: (In order of probable completion)
- Fix Cinepak decoder!
- Fix QuickTime IMA ADPCM!
- Get background videos working!
- Figure out image format for other Mohawk games (Current hunch: LZSS similar to Myst format)!
- Finish Riven support (aka all the hardcoded puzzles :P)!
That last one is quite lofty. I'm not sure how close to that goal we'll come, but it's worth a shot!