The past few days I turned to something I hadn't touched in a while. About 7 months, if memory serves correctly. PreAGI. Specifically, The Gelfling Adventure. TrollVM originally had some basic code for Gelfling. It could really only load the texts and show the intro. Since then, I've made it compile under ScummVM and I've begun to add the game logic coding. Unfortunately, it's just as hardcoded as Mickey's Space Adventure. And that means it's going to be a while before anything's really playable. But at least you can navigate the first few scenes now.
I've also bought a new 120GB HD for my laptop, so maybe I'll be able to get that to work again. :)
OK, so not so much of a big update, but it's something!